Principal St. Ann Catholic School
St. Ann’s School (saintanndecatur.org) in beautiful Decatur, Alabama is seeking a dynamic, Christ-centered principal to lead us as we transition to a classical Catholic curriculum in the 2020-2021 school year. This small but joyful K3-8th grade school situated just in the Tennessee Valley serves a multicultural student body and is a part of Diocese of Birmingham Catholic school system.
Our ideal candidate would be passionate about classical curriculum and ready to encourage and guide a team of enthusiastic teachers and a supportive pastor on the journey.
St. Ann’s school is a one of a kind opportunity for someone with a vision to truly mold a new, budding classical program. The campus is set on 12 gorgeous acres with endless opportunities for building and outdoor curriculum. We are open to our new principal thinking big and being inventive while keeping the curriculum faithful and challenging.
- Practicing Roman Catholic with at least three years of classroom experience
- Master’s degree in Educational Administration (or related field) and Alabama administrator certification (or eligibility) are preferred.
- The ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Relevant experience includes curriculum/instruction, faculty supervision, financial management and proven innovation in education.
If you feel like this is something God may be calling you to, candidates should submit:
- Letter of introduction addressing requirements above and discussing the value of today’s Catholic elementary school, including its unique Catholic identity and the role of classical curriculum
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of five professional references to:
Annunciation of the Lord Catholic Church Principal Search Committee
or fax to (256) 353-8994
Please click here for a complete job description.